- Technology:Optimistic RollupNutBerry.
- Primary use case:Governance & Treasury Management
- Hypothetical level of decentralization:High
- Current level of decentralization:LowContract Ownership will be transferred to community governance in the future.
- Can funds be stolen by the operator?Yes, through a contract upgrade via the multisig.The multisig will be replaced by on-chain governance once the Habitat community is sufficiently decentralized.
- Protocol upgrade timelock:No
- Permissionless?Anyone can propose, dispute, challenge and finalize blocks
- Force TX mechanism?NoOperators are independent transaction aggregators and are not subject to any enforcements.
- Can the funds be freely withdrawn?Yes, but not instantly.Withdraw delays are subject to the inspection period. Currently 1 week.
- Rollup Governance:HBT tokens are needed to participate.
- Smart contracts:Limited. Only static contracts that comply to the Habitat Module interface.
- 0x96e4...d195 - HBT, WETH, USDC, GNO