- Technology:ZK Rollupzk-SNARK.
- Primary use case:Payments
- Hypothetical level of decentralization:High
- Current level of decentralization:LowContracts are upgradable.
- Can funds be stolen by the operator?Yes, through contract upgradeContracts are upgradable BUT on the upside there is a 14 days timelock.
- Permissionless?NoOnly whitelisted actors can produce new blocks.
- Force TX mechanism?Yes but only for withdrawalsTx can be forced into a rollup state or rollup goes into "exodus" mode and everyone can exit.
- Privacy:NoTheoretically possible in the future.
- Smart contracts:NoPossible in the near future (zinc - custom language or compiling from Solidity)
- 0xabea...fbef - DAI, ETH, GLM, USDC, USDT, WBTC
- 31 May 2021 · medium.comzkSync 2.0: Hello Ethereum!
- 24 May 2021 · medium.comzkSync 1.x: Swaps, NFTs, event system, and permissionless token listing
- 13 Apr 2021 · medium.comzkPorter: a breakthrough in L2 scaling
- 27 Mar 2021 · medium.comzkSync 2.0 Roadmap Update: zkEVM Testnet in May, Mainnet in August
- 18 Jun 2020 · medium.comzkSync is Live! Bringing Trustless, Scalable Payments to Ethereum