- Primary use case:Payments, Exchange
- Hypothetical level of decentralization:High
- Current level of decentralization:LowContracts are upgradable.
- Can funds be stolen by the operator?YesContracts are upgradable BUT on the upside there is a 14 days timelock.
- Permissionless?NoOnly whitelisted actors can produce new blocks.
- Force TX mechanism?Yes but only for withdrawalsTx can be forced into a rollup state or rollup goes into "exodus" mode and everyone can exit.
- Privacy:NoTheoretically possible in the future.
- Smart contracts:NoPossible in the future.
Spikes in TVL are caused by liquidity mining events
- 0x8eca...97ad - 1INCH, AAVE, BNB, BUSD, DAI, ETH, LINK, LRC, MKR, REN, RUNE, SNX, SUSHI, UNI, USDC, USDT, WBTC, YFI
- 22 Mar 2021 · zkswapofficial.medium.comZKSwap 100% ZK-Rollup Update Completed
- 2 Mar 2021 · zkswapofficial.medium.comZKSwap Sets Out Roadmap for 2021
- 2 Mar 2021 · zkswapofficial.medium.comDefying the stigma, ZKSwap’s Clarification on Bad Rumours
- 25 Feb 2021 · zkswapofficial.medium.comFew Thoughts about Keeping L2 Data Off-Chain: A Trade-Off between L2 Efficiency and Data Availability
- 14 Feb 2021 · medium.comZKSwap Live on Ethereum, Layer2 Assets Exceeding $40 Million, and Liquidity over $27 Million 1 Hour after Launch